Thursday, April 2, 2009

Biggest One Ever - 8lbs 10oz!

Logan Regional Hospital 3/31/09






Well, this one here put up a fight! I had only landed two other of its kind 4 and 2 years ago! This one by far is the heaviest but the fight was the shortest! This is definately a wall hanger. Her name is Ella Corrine Adamson. She was born at 12:46 a.m. on 3/31/09. Our outfitter was Captain Horsley and our guide was Aubrey Johnson. She went with us on our last trip 2 years ago and showed us the best way to handle these heavyweights! She was so awesome to come in and work when it was her day off just to help us! We love you and appreciate you Aubs! Here are the fruits of our labors.


3 comments:

Jesse and Laura Pounders said...

Too cute! We are so happy for you guys!

Chani Pratt said...

Too cute! I can't wait to meet her. Kiss all my nieces for me!

Natalie said...

Oh my gosh, Lanee, you are such a dork. I guess when you fish and hunt you need a modern outlet for your "fishing stories." I didn't know this blog exsisted until Chelsea said something about it on your family blog; and I must say, I've been missing out. Seriously though, Ella is beautiful. Absolutely beautiful. (This is Casey's wife, by the way).